apsmith21

[CLOSED] Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy - Group buy for Teen Titans Target Exclusive steelbook

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Blu-ray Steelbook from Target

View attachment 303455

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/teen-titans...-exclusive--steelbook---blu-ray-/-/A-52296678

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Hey @apsmith21 ! Quick question: with the new system is it still possible to sign up for the GB even after the release date ? I'd like to know because I'd like to join this one only at the end of the month :)

apsmith21 updated Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy with a new update entry:

Teen Titans have shipped from Target!

hey guys! good news, teen titans has shipped from Target. I ordered extras this time, to account for the number of copies I received last time with spine slashes and other issues.

I'll next be in contact with you when they are safely in hand, and we can chat about shipping options.

Any questions, feel free to post a question on the discussion thread of this group buy.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...