carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] The Fate of the Furious F8 E1 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
  • Thanks
Reactions: ocielz
Payment done and email sent...since I've done these with you on the new system, no options for note on payment with Paypal.
Did notice on what turns out to be the final screen, below it in small print, says click to continue and can preview before completing, but doesn't, that is the final page, maybe it is how the purchase screen is set-up from here to there?

I apologize and thank carllenc and collector03601 if I use this page for my request.

Hello everybody.
If anyone in the forum is interested this product of this gb can take my place.
I have already paid for the product but not the shipment to me.
I have difficulties for problems unexpected.
So the product has not yet been sent to me.
Thanks.

carllenc updated [CLOSED] The Fate of the Furious F8 E1 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] with a new update entry:

NEW Shipping price

Europe:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 360 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 530 CZK

Rest of the world:

1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 460 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 710 CZK

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys,

As of yesterday (1st of February 2018) Czech Post raised shipping quotes therefore the GB shipping quotes reflect that change too.

Here is a statement from Czech Post (only in Czech Im afraid): Czech Post Update

Europe:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 360 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 530 CZK

Rest of the world:

1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 460 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 710 CZK

Thank you for your understanding

Martin & Karel