apsmith21

[CLOSED] Wonder Woman Digibook & Lenticular Blu-ray Exclusive

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Wonder Woman Digibook & Lenticular Blu-ray Exclusive - Target.com Exclusive Digibook and Lenticular

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Wonder Woman Digibook from Target

Release date of
Pre-order cost is $24.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN GB Fee of 7.5%

Paypal fees are included in final cost. Shipping TBD later.

Original link - https://www.target.com/p/wonder-wom...le-packaging-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52615159

You'll note that the price will not...

Read more about this group buy...

I currentlly live in Colombia but i have a cousin Who lives in MIAMI,if i buy this item can you send it to an adress of That city?, how much it would the shipping cost?

Sorry for my english

I currentlly live in Colombia but i have a cousin Who lives in MIAMI,if i buy this item can you send it to an adress of That city?, how much it would the shipping cost?

Sorry for my english

shipping much cheaper to a USA address. Andy would likely charge $7-ish or less for shipping to USA addy. hope that helps.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
apsmith21 updated Wonder Woman Digibook & Lenticular Blu-ray Exclusive with a new update entry:

items have arrived

hey everyone! just a quick update to let you know that these have arrived. I need to go through and inspect them, and then begin coordinating and packing up your orders.

given my crazy hectic work schedule, this is likely going to begin this upcoming weekend.

if you have any questions, you can pm, but it might take me a bit to get back to you.

thanks!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon