attachment.php

attachment.php
Actual pics thanks to Sinthetic:
YwVrP.jpg

l0oJE.jpg

8hw5b.jpg

q42U3.jpg

Last edited:
mine just arrived in a jiffy bag, sealed and in mint condition tho, a lovely steel for £5.25!

I ordered the same time as you, so lets hope the post man is bearing gifts.

I think I piss my post man off. He would have it easy if he didn't have so many steels to deliver to me.:D

I concur about the packaging, tight fitted card board with an excess at the top and bottom, nice and thick to absorb any bumps PLUS a jiffy bag! That's good enough for me! :thumbs:

I know some Ninja's aren't happy unless their bubble wrap levels are on par with this :hilarious:

eWqj60Rl.jpg

:hilarious: hahaha!

thanks for the update and the pics PKAVFC!!
i'm looking forward to mine now!

Can confirm, mine also just arrived very well packaged. I'd absolutely buy from this seller again, especially at a price like that.

Mine too and well packaged. I have the DVD steelbook version and I didn't realise this one had a gloss effect to it. Well happy. Love this film

I concur about the packaging, tight fitted card board with an excess at the top and bottom, nice and thick to absorb any bumps PLUS a jiffy bag! That's good enough for me! :thumbs:

I know some Ninja's aren't happy unless their bubble wrap levels are on par with this :hilarious:

eWqj60Rl.jpg

:hilarious:

I never took much notice of this on release but after receiving it today I can see why it's so well liked. The gloss finish pops.

I'm the same. Couldn't Belive the gloss. Plus where I'm used to the crappy DVD version (which I liked up until this morning lol) I wasn't expecting much but wanted it on blu ray.