attachment.php

attachment.php
Actual pics thanks to Sinthetic:
YwVrP.jpg

l0oJE.jpg

8hw5b.jpg

q42U3.jpg

Last edited:
I get annoyed with the peer pressure on this site, I resisted this because I thought the film was bad. But now I'm starting to regret this decision. Boo hoo. :(

I think this is one of the best steelbooks ever produced. Really underrated. A lot of thought and imagination went into the design which is missing from so many underwhelming steelbooks these days

Reactions: lolwut
I got mine today. Good packaging however I can feel on the back cover there seems to be movement (like you can press it and it pops in and back out). I have kept it sealed but I dont know whether this is to do with back being de-bossed which you can get with some steelbooks (like Django Unchained/Captain America) or whether the back is dented/damaged. Does this happen to anyone else?

I got mine today. Good packaging however I can feel on the back cover there seems to be movement (like you can press it and it pops in and back out). I have kept it sealed but I dont know whether this is to do with back being de-bossed which you can get with some steelbooks (like Django Unchained/Captain America) or whether the back is dented/damaged. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yea bud i wouldnt worry about it. Its just the embossing. Does it on mine.

Reactions: rebelrocks
I've been wanting to get this for a while and I missed it when it was cheap last time so I couldn't be happier now.

Here's possibly your last chance to own this amazing steel for a bargain price of £4.84 http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/36818434/Cloverfield-Paramount-Centenary-Edition/Product.html
Wow, great price! I picked it up for £10 delivered just under a month ago and I thought that was a decent price for it!
Well worth the purchase for those that don't have it, a fantastic looking Steelbook! (I still haven't gotten round to actually watching the film yet)

Thanks a lot! Let's hope it's not the DVD version by mistake :ohno:
If it is I'm sure they'll be issuing a lot of refunds!

• Informative
Reactions: harry