Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Released March 2nd

Zavvi £13.99

11065498-1420482003-456285.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Ordered this as well. I am guessing the red case is what's making this limited.

yep. guessing !

if retailer promotes item as exclusive IMO one should note what is so exclusive. and maybe, just maybe inc. what subs it has. like good old play.com does.

my hate and disgust against zavvi grows day by day.

not ordered.

yep. guessing !

if retailer promotes item as exclusive IMO one should note what is so exclusive. and maybe, just maybe inc. what subs it has. like good old play.com does.

my hate and disgust against zavvi grows day by day.

not ordered.
These days exclusive can just mean a certain store in that country is selling it. To me personally that's not exclusive. To me it means the only store worldwide selling that version, if any other store has it it's not exclusive. That's how it works with music collectables and that's how it "should" work with blurays.

Reactions: nefilim
The name Eli Roth gives me shivers. Not cuz his movies are scary, but because it is scary that a guy like that can have a career and suck so monumentally...
Oh I don't know, Hostel 1 and 2 were lovingly crafted fun homages to the films Roth grew up on. Full of great injokes and cameos by some of the biggest names in cult horror cinema. A pair of Carry On style horror comedies I found them highly entertaining and an utter hoot having grown up on the same films in the 70/80's. Granted outside those he's done nothing much of worth and his cameos in the likes of Piranha 3D are just cringe worthy.

Reactions: Cobster
how is this zavvi exclusive - the cover ???... (puzzled)

Ordered this as well. I am guessing the red case is what's making this limited.
It may be the artwork or it may just be an exclusive for a certain time period. Zavvi also sold Sharknado 2 exclusively but that is on sale elsewhere now the time period has expired.

It may be the artwork or it may just be an exclusive for a certain time period. Zavvi also sold Sharknado 2 exclusively but that is on sale elsewhere now the time period has expired.

that piece of ...cinema. rest my cast. avoing these.

This is exclusive by Zavvi being the only retailer to sell it. They will hold exclusive sales rights in the UK for this for a certain period of time, then once that period is over other retailers can then also sell it if they choose too.