Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Released March 2nd

Zavvi £13.99

11065498-1420482003-456285.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
I bought this also, thought it was pretty good. It's being released on blu ray in Australia soon, so it must be a time period exclusive that Zavvi had.

Watched it yesterday and all I can say is if you bought this and liked it you might like to check out the infinitely superior also clown themed "Stitches' Blu-ray :)

Reactions: digitalbabe
For anyone that missed this former Zavvi limited to 500 exclusive or simple were unwilling to pay up to 30 quid for it on the secondary market now almost one year after that release we have a re-release (presumably with all retailers) and showing only at Amazon ATM with a price of GBP 14.99.
For anyone buying this new release please advise if it comes in a RED Amaray case as before.

EDIT 16/2/16: Another in the "limited to 500" (in a red case?) that I've just noticed (though it apparently came out last October!) is WE ARE STILL HERE - just ordered for GBP 8.09 (using ZAVWEL54).
Obviously this will be available elsewhere at some point but the price at Zavvi is a good one ATM :)

Last edited:
I
For anyone that missed this former Zavvi limited to 500 exclusive or simple were unwilling to pay up to 30 quid for it on the secondary market now almost one year after that release we have a re-release (presumably with all retailers) and showing only at Amazon ATM with a price of GBP 14.99.
For anyone buying this new release please advise if it comes in a RED Amaray case as before.
it looks identical! Red case and everything

Reactions: virkia