Cobsters Breaking bad giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
These are not from my personal collection but have been purchased just for this give away .

IMG_0142.JPG

All want you to do is.

1. Thank the thread ( This is where my entry list will come from )

2. Either thank my X-men collection

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/small-start-to-my-collection.71603/

OR

My Zavvi collection

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/cobsters-small-collection-so-far.60553/

Please note this will also come with a secret very special gift :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: . Gift will take longer to come due to the username being added

This Giveaway will run to the 4th of December .

Last edited:
Why do a give away in the first place? Cobster is the most evasive member I've ever seen on here and has more excuses than anyone I've ever known. Forget's he done give aways? yeah right, constantly disappears when questioned about the whereabouts of stuff, makes up stories as to his whereabouts, disgraceful behaviour from a ninja.

Well, I guess I'm a little bit late but I'm still waiting since April 2015 for my Drive Mondo Steelbook from his giveaway... He said he had sent., but till now it still didn't showed up...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Well, I guess I'm a little bit late but I'm still waiting since April 2015 for my Drive Mondo Steelbook from his giveaway... He said he had sent., but till now it still didn't showed up...

i hope i win :D:woot: just kidding :p

Damn that sucks :coffee: @apsmith21 maybe this thread should be closed or something :shy::sorry:

Yes, for reasons as you mention @lomadu he's been banned from the forum.

I believe I saw that @Apollon had a Drive Mondo give-away and @Wreck is doing a breaking bad steel give-away for Premium members, so maybe folks can still win from other people on the forum that will actually send something to you.

Thread locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.