Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand why there's some FS's left but really can't see how the 1/4 and SL are still there even now.

What killed it for me was no 3D disc. I'm a huge 3D fan, so not having it as part of the package was a deal breaker. Went with Zavvi instead.

You let a WEA steelbook (and awesome) go for a missing 3D disc and went for Zavvi’s?

giphy.gif

Yeah craziness. To each their own but why not just buy the 3D disc separate. This premium is too good to pass up. I will likely end up getting multiple lentis. Then again I don’t care about 3D. If they are included, cool, but if not I don’t mind.

I think BF are taking the biscuit a bit with the price. Only about $2 less than usual, considering it's minus a 3D disc. I'd expect $8 or more, but people will pay the price, so why not take advantage of the consumer.
(My favourite Pixar for quite a while so I'll be getting this no matter what... guess I'm part of the problem lol)

I think BF are taking the biscuit a bit with the price. Only about $2 less than usual, considering it's minus a 3D disc. I'd expect $8 or more, but people will pay the price, so why not take advantage of the consumer.
(My favourite Pixar for quite a while so I'll be getting this no matter what... guess I'm part of the problem lol)
How do you figure $2? $75 - 68 = $7

Oops, went off a price from elsewhere for another BF... It's fine then haha.

giphy.gif

Cannot wait for this either way though. Will need to decide on whether or not to get a 4K or 3D disc to go in the empty slot, but come to think of it, doubt I could get either at less than $15.

I got my Coco 4K disc (disc only) for $10 :) So it can be done. Just keep an eye on eBay

@cooey I'll buy it off you for $11 plus P&P :D
Yeah, I'll keep an eye out, fingers crossed. Managed to get the Matrix for £11 delivered last week, amaray case with just the UHD disc. So time consuming though, trying to look for ALL of the UHD discs I "need" :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@cooey I'll buy it off you for $11 plus P&P :D
Yeah, I'll keep an eye out, fingers crossed. Managed to get the Matrix for £11 delivered last week, amaray case with just the UHD disc. So time consuming though, trying to look for ALL of the UHD discs I "need" :notworthy:

Tell me about it! I've been on the hunt for UHD discs for a little while....managed to get quite a few 'disc only' to add to my existing releases but it is time consuming.

Reactions: davhyl
Oops, went off a price from elsewhere for another BF... It's fine then haha.

giphy.gif

Cannot wait for this either way though. Will need to decide on whether or not to get a 4K or 3D disc to go in the empty slot, but come to think of it, doubt I could get either at less than $15.

first time (that I can remember) that I actually find a GIF funny :hilarious: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Yeah craziness. To each their own but why not just buy the 3D disc separate. This premium is too good to pass up. I will likely end up getting multiple lentis. Then again I don’t care about 3D. If they are included, cool, but if not I don’t mind.

Aren't we all little crazy here? :LOL:
I'm not really into animated family movies anyway. I saw coco and liked it but I don't think I'll watch it again anytime soon. Yes, it's a beautiful edition but for me it all depends on the movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: SlimJim24