Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Slip looks good
Looking forward to getting delivery

I normaly go with double lenti with Blufans but for this release I went with the Full Slip

Thanks @cooey for the DL tracking # and wish all you guys ‘n’ gals your Coco Blufans parcel a safe travel across the globe especially those who ordered the OC.

Also thanks @lemonlinnn for an amazing unboxing vids + pictures of the DL :thumbs: Can’t wait to get mine in hand and take that seal off as going by yours Blufans have another stunner release under their belt and damn that steelbook could be in contention of being Steelbook of the year!

Thanks @cooey for the DL tracking # and wish all you guys ‘n’ gals your Coco Blufans parcel a safe travel across the globe especially those who ordered the OC.

Also thanks @lemonlinnn for an amazing unboxing vids + pictures of the DL :thumbs: Can’t wait to get mine in hand and take that seal off as going by yours Blufans have another stunner release under their belt and damn that steelbook could be in contention of being Steelbook of the year!

I think it's the best steelbook this year
:thumbs: