bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Coco (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Lee Unkrich[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Anthony Gonzalez, Gael García Bernal, Benjamin Bratt and much more...

Plot: Aspiring musician Miguel, confronted with his family's ancestral ban on music, enters the Land of the Dead to find his great-great-grandfather, a legendary singer. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
eKi8dIrr8voobbaGzDpe8w0PVbC.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck
IMG_20171124_101113_575.jpg IMG_20171124_101113_576.jpg

Watched this yesterday and fell in love with it, such a beautiful and touching film :drool: Disney truly captured the heart and soul of a Mexican family holding its traditions true and dear to their hearts. Definitely one of the BEST Disney/Pixar films they've made in years. Yes, yes I know you'll immediately think of The Book of Life, it came before it and also had the Dia de Los Muertos theme. But Cocos heart and soul is the love and strength that keeps the family together. Check it out, don't miss this in theaters! :notworthy: Can't wait to see it again, I'm gonna go crazy with the bluray release! :thumbs:

Just got out from the movie, such a gorgeous and colorful film . I'll definitely watch it again and I can't wait to have some premium editions of this movie on my shelves :drool::drool:

Last edited:
Sorry for bumping up the thread, I know this is not the place to ask this, but has this been available to pre order on Amazon already or not yet?