Release date: October 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Cold In July
Price: £17.99 (TBC) Live Sat 9/6
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies

front.jpg

back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised this is getting the steelbook treatment to be honest... glad it is though! Looking forward to seeing the artwork. :D

To be honest I thought "ew what is that, looks like an old steelbook with all the text" then I actually paid attention to it and realised it's pretty genius and fits the tone perfectly

Oh and I just read on twitter it's apparently scheduled to go live on Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnie123
Very cool design! Not sure it completely suits the film, but I still like it a lot. :D

OP updated. :thumbs:

Love that artwork!! :cool::cool:
Will definitely pick it up when the price drops!

The inside artwork is clever, and I would have liked to have seen that as the outside artwork instead! Lol.

Slightly off-topic... I would like to see a future collector's edition for something which comes in an actual 1:1 VHS casing, perhaps also inside a VHS clamshell box! That would certainly be something! I wonder what film would be best suited for this treatment? It would have to be a classic 80's or early 90's film, so something like Wayne's World. Alternatively, V/H/S would have been an ideal candidate!

Reactions: Skog and vurt
Slightly off-topic... I would like to see a future collector's edition for something which comes in an actual 1:1 VHS casing, perhaps also inside a VHS clamshell box! That would certainly be something! I wonder what film would be best suited for this treatment? It would have to be a classic 80's or early 90's film, so something like Wayne's World. Alternatively, V/H/S would have been an ideal candidate!

How about 'Paranormal Activity 3"?

img0159lc.jpg
img0160oa (1).jpg

It's a neat idea but I think Paranormal Activity 3 already did this better. I think I would have preferred some regular artwork.