Release date: October 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Cold In July
Price: £17.99 (TBC) Live Sat 9/6
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies

front.jpg

back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the artwork, the "retro" look it was upposed to have just looks like a regular awful, polluted artwork to me, with banners, writings, a thousand logos, etc. The interior artwork is somewhat cool, though.

Great movie with good acting will definitely keep an eye out for this it's a must have for me.

Thanks for the info guys...

This one should be shipping any day now. I never saw the film, but my brother recommended it to me so I took a chance on it, and I dig Michael C Hall. I do feel it's over priced though, but I just want to see it, so went for it. Anybody else anticipating the arrival of this?

This one should be shipping any day now. I never saw the film, but my brother recommended it to me so I took a chance on it, and I dig Michael C Hall. I do feel it's over priced though, but I just want to see it, so went for it. Anybody else anticipating the arrival of this?
I'm looking forward to seeing the pics but I am going to wait for an inevitable price drop!

Reactions: vurt
I'd almost forgotten about this one... just cancelled my order and will also wait for a price drop.