118.9 KB · Views: 1,424
  • COLLATERAL 3D BLU-RAY STEELBOOK_BACK.jpg.r300.jpg
    COLLATERAL 3D BLU-RAY STEELBOOK_BACK.jpg.r300.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 450
  • COLLATERAL-3D-BLU-RAY-STEELBOOK_INSIDE.jpg
    COLLATERAL-3D-BLU-RAY-STEELBOOK_INSIDE.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:
Art is underwhelming for me, never did like that cover. Back would have been much better with just Vincent on it. That old DVD cover of Vincent sitting down would have been much better for the front art.

Hopefully we'll get Black Rain before too long.

Last edited:
Awesome. No surprise to see another re-release, looks like my German one will be finding a new home. I've just looked at the listing... October :(

one of my favourite films will have to buy this german steel going on ebay now

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

chadrtc how did you find out so early?

Nice, I've not seen this film, so i guess come october i will have Thanks play.com. Now just give me a release date for Watchmen, Transformers and War of the worlds please.

Another great film by Mann and Cruise is actually very good as hitman Vincent.

"I can't drive you around while you're killing folks. It ain't my job!"

PS The back artwork would have made a better cover

nice but is same front art as German, would have been nice to see the same cover as the DVD criterion edition...

also back is nice but would look better as him sitting on the train at the end, even if it was inside art...

The German one had no inside art and a printed back so this is an improvement obviously. Wonder how long before UK gets Tropic Thunder.

The German one had no inside art and a printed back so this is an improvement obviously. Wonder how long before UK gets Tropic Thunder.

Only a matter of time I think. Same goes for Eagle Eye, Disturbia and all the other German Paramount steels.