Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 18,997
Last edited:
Just joined the group buy to. As much as I love Arnie I was just going to wait to get the steelbook cheaper at a later date due to many countries getting it but for this price with nice extras Its to good to refuse.

This is a great package, I was already happy with a previous steelbook but the Lenti persuaded me to enter this one, this one destroys the Zavvi release. I think I may cancel my Amazon plastic keepcase as well

I was tempted with the nova, but didn't order. Kinda regret that now as the full slip looks great.

I don't normally double dip except on the odd Marvel release, but Wick is such an awesome film, I'll most likely get the FA version if it comes with goodies! :drool:

Release date: 6th of May, 2015
Price: 699 CZK Fullslip + Full Lenticular Numbered 1501
Price: 599 CZK Fullslip 1000 unnumbered
Price: 539 CZK 1/4 500 unnumbered
@carllenc I can assume we do not have to go back to our posts and add that we want a numbered copy? We will all be getting this automatically, correct?

Really like the overall package, cool slip and cards. Probably gonna have to pass. GF got me zavvi edition for xmas, I'd feel pretty bad if I went out and bought this. :\