Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 18,993
Last edited:
Wrap it in all the cool goodies that you like...the steelbook is still a total turd.

lol well not my cup of tea, but for sure appealing for those who love this release... FA doean't really have the choice but to use the WWA, but they have the magic touch to turn it into a wonderful package. I didn't like at all the WWA steel of equalizer, but with the film arena release, it is so well done that it actually grew on me and now I think it is nice... could have been nicer but the FA FullSlip is soooooo sweet and the whole release feels like a real quality one. They did same with Dracula and Exodus, I had no desire for this movie, but after seeing the packages I had to have them...

that is something special to do, to be able to make someone fall in love with a release (an exclusive type of package) when the person does't care much about it... I so Love FA Dracula Untold now and Equalizer...But I am not an Arnold fan though :bag:

@Actarus I think you'd have way more fun with this movie than Exodus :/ a lot of awesome one-liners that you can quote. :)

This movie is quite simply an all time classic action movie. No collection is complete without it, and OH YEAH virtually every scene has brilliant one liners lol I'd quote a few but don't want to spoil @Actarus pleasure on a first viewing! :naughty: :LOL:

This movie is quite simply an all time classic action movie. No collection is complete without it, and OH YEAH virtually every scene has brilliant one liners lol I'd quote a few but don't want to spoil @Actarus pleasure on a first viewing! :naughty: :LOL:

HAHAHA I just hope it's another hit for Film Arena, love to show my support any way I can for their Film Arena Collection, they are giving the competition a run for their money ! They care !

Have I got this right? All the art cards, etc come with each of the three designs? Is the lenticular a magnet or glued to the slip? I assume the lenticular version also comes with the slip? The slip looks great, as well as the lenticular and I've very interest in joining the group buy. I just want to clear up some questions first before deciding. Thanks.

Have I got this right? All the art cards, etc come with each of the three designs? Is the lenticular a magnet or glued to the slip? I assume the lenticular version also comes with the slip? The slip looks great, as well as the lenticular and I've very interest in joining the group buy. I just want to clear up some questions first before deciding. Thanks.
There's only 2 types with the goodies.

1)Full slip (just the slip and goodies, no lenti)

2) Full slip with lenticular magnet (and goodies)

1/4 slip is just standard steelbook with nothing included.

Reactions: Lester
There's only 2 types with the goodies.

1)Full slip (just the slip and goodies, no lenti)

2) Full slip with lenticular magnet (and goodies)

1/4 slip is just standard steelbook with nothing included.

Fullslip + Full Lenticular Numbered 1500

Fullslip 1000 unnumbered
1/4 500 unnumbered

There is only version that's numbered

The Group Buy is for only one version the numbered edition
That's the Fullslip with Full Lenticular and is Numbered
comman_.jpg

Fullslip + Full Lenticular Numbered 1500

Fullslip 1000 unnumbered
1/4 500 unnumbered

There is only version that's numbered

The Group Buy is for only one version the numbered edition
That's the Fullslip with Full Lenticular and is Numbered
View attachment 153632
I was just trying to provide a simple answer to his initial question about the goodies.

I wasn't going to confuse it with quantity numbers or print runs.

Reactions: cooey
Great packaging as usual but it's really not my type of movies.
I been assigned a still collectible number for this, but I rejected so that anyone who really interested in this could had more chance to get this... Good luck, fellows...

anyone seen any similar full sized lenticular magnets like the one in the pic above? not sure if ive seen this done before. most blu ray magnets are not full sized. they just go within the embossed border normally

If I join the GB will I be sent a link to pay via Paypal in the correct currency?

I've never done a GB before but think I will have to for this one, but I'm not too savvy when it comes to payments so hoping I just have to click a link and confirm my paypal details?

anyone seen any similar full sized lenticular magnets like the one in the pic above? not sure if ive seen this done before. most blu ray magnets are not full sized. they just go within the embossed border normally
The Hobbit Steelbooks from Germany had full sized lenticular magnets aswell. They had them on Indiana jones and Walking Dead German steels too but they were jumbos.

If I join the GB will I be sent a link to pay via Paypal in the correct currency?

I've never done a GB before but think I will have to for this one, but I'm not too savvy when it comes to payments so hoping I just have to click a link and confirm my paypal details?
You just have to select the address the GB host gives you, then you select the currency you want to pay in from a click down menu and type in the amount. It's easy enough!:)

Reactions: navydavey