UK
Purchase: Commando
Release: 4th May 2015
Price: £16.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies.

front.jpg

commando-back.jpg interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was dispatched last Wednesday but still haven't received it yet and usually get my Zavvi Steelbooks within 2-3 days after dispatch

View attachment 157778

Well done zavvi, another spline slash, more time wasted trying to return this to these clowns.

Well these clowns did not even send me an email to say they replied to my query. I had to check my order to see what they replied. And these clowns have offered me 10% off because it is now out of stock. Cheers Zavvi, where are you replacemnts for damage copies. I'll just stick with Karel's GB instead.

Anyone waiting for this to go live they might not be able to get one as zavvi are not able to replace my damaged copy.

Well these clowns did not even send me an email to say they replied to my query. I had to check my order to see what they replied. And these clowns have offered me 10% off because it is now out of stock. Cheers Zavvi, where are you replacemnts for damage copies. I'll just stick with Karel's GB instead.

Anyone waiting for this to go live they might not be able to get one as zavvi are not able to replace my damaged copy.

If they are clowns then why do you continue to give them your money? :rolleyes:

Reactions: psychoscot
10 Days and still haven't received. Should I be worried? Do you get refunded if your item never arrives. I would have enjoyed starting an Arnie Steelbook collection with Commando & Terminator ordered and alreay own Predator

here there is no audio Italian.
But in filmarena.cz audio Italian it is present.
I care.
I wonder if the video quality is the same.

In the other site have confirmed subtitles list for uk edition:

English, Spanish (Espanol), French, Spanish (Castellano), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Czech, Korean, Chinese & Thai

As usual with fox titles, uk jcards only list uk audio/subs... but there're more options in the disc.

10 Days and still haven't received. Should I be worried? Do you get refunded if your item never arrives. I would have enjoyed starting an Arnie Steelbook collection with Commando & Terminator ordered and alreay own Predator

Depends on where you live. I'm in the US and it's taken 14 days or more sometimes.

In the other site have confirmed subtitles list for uk edition:

English, Spanish (Espanol), French, Spanish (Castellano), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Czech, Korean, Chinese & Thai

As usual with fox titles, uk jcards only list uk audio/subs... but there're more options in the disc.

Thank you.
I did not know.

Reactions: PadreKarras