Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

Is there seriously not a Criterion Collection Award already? (I'm searching but can't find it).
Come on! It's the birthplace of the special edition! @C.C. 95 @nefilim @biscuitnoir have got to have my back on this right!

Criterion Collection please:notworthy:
View attachment 184872
That IS weird!!! There ISN'T a Criterion award??!! Well, my first thoughts are "maybe because they are not steelbooks"...but then there is a PLAIN ARCHIVE award, and they are not steelbooks either....
And Criterion, as an important force in film preservation and restoration, is THE company.
No one holds a candle to Criterion. So, yeah, Bruckle you're right. Do a Criterion award!!:thumbs:
P.S. Bruckle, I'surprised you didn't whip out the old Laserdisc logo!!:rofl:
Criterion_logo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nefilim
That IS weird!!! There ISN'T a Criterion award??!! Well, my first thoughts are "maybe because they are not steelbooks"...but then there is a PLAIN ARCHIVE award, and they are not steelbooks either....
And Criterion, as an important force in film preservation and restoration, is THE company.
No one holds a candle to Criterion. So, yeah, Bruckle you're right. Do a Criterion award!!:thumbs:
P.S. Bruckle, I'surprisee you didn't whip out the old Laserdisc logo!!:rofl:
Criterion_logo.jpg

not all awards are about steelbooks. like horror collection, star wars collection etc ... they are about media releases, books, items. so you are correct @C.C95 CC award should be available...and I will post my CC collection, tho all dvds, later today.

heads up to @Bruckle

hopefully I wont get to be laughing stock of these forum.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Bruckle
not all awards are about steelbooks. like horror collection, star wars collection etc ... they are about media releases, books, items. so you are correct @C.C95 CC award should be available...and I will post my CC collection, tho all dvds, later today.

heads up to @Bruckle

hopefully I wont get to be laughing stock of these forum.
I'd like to post mine too. But where will you post @nefilim? Has a Criterion Collection thread been created?

Reactions: C.C. 95
any chance we can have a Zombieland HDN Exl award?

-edit- Basically what Neilifilm has requested already :)

Is there seriously not a Criterion Collection Award already? (I'm searching but can't find it).
Come on! It's the birthplace of the special edition! @C.C. 95 @nefilim @biscuitnoir have got to have my back on this right!

Criterion Collection please:notworthy:
View attachment 184872

I'm in. and even more if CC dvds count. as I have many but zero blus as they are region locked.

P.S. Bruckle, I'surprised you didn't whip out the old Laserdisc logo!!:rofl:
Criterion_logo.jpg

giphy.gif

I would also love to go for a Criterion Award @digitalbabe @Wreck @AcIDc0r3

It's an insane beautiful series with over 300 blu-rays titles alone not to mention DVD and Laserdisc.

I just started in November to collect them when I bought my first region free BD player.
I got already 26 BDs in-hand and 7 editions plus the Zatoichi Boxset on the way from B&N.

I'm really passionate about these titles and others too so it would only be right to bring us a Award :)

the Zatoichi Boxset on the way from B&N.
I bought this as well from B&N with the extra 30% off code. Expected delivery date was December 18th when I bought it. Seems they can't get the stock in though cause I've been told that it will now be January 20th :angry::(
So no Zatoichi for Christmas:cry:

I would also like a Criterion award please:thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885
I bought this as well from B&N with the extra 30% off code. Expected delivery date was December 18th when I bought it. Seems they can't get the stock in though cause I've been told that it will now be January 20th :angry::(
So no Zatoichi for Christmas:cry:

I would also like a Criterion award please:thumbs:
Austin @Bruckle, why didn't you buy the Zatoichi in the 50% off sale? That is when you buy the boxed sets!!

Austin @Bruckle, why didn't you buy the Zatoichi in the 50% off sale? That is when you buy the boxed sets!!
All good my friend. I did buy it during the 50% off sale, PLUS the extra 30% off of that. So it was something like $200 normally. 50% off to $100 and then 30% off of that to $70. :thumbs::thumbs:

How do new awards get created? For example i was interested in making one for Outlander?