Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

Is there a vampire one?

Also it's funny I was getting stick as I tagged a few people to get my first award and almost everyone day I'm getting tagged to help other people get their awards (which I am happy to do) but just funny as I don't see why it was so different when I did it, ah well lol

With at least 6-7 superhero movies being released per year, is anyone with me for dedicated DCMU and MCU awards?

Currently, i see a "Marvel Steelbook"and "DC Universe" awards. And then i see "the avengers" award where people are actually posting their MCU collections. There's also separate awards for each main superhero (ie - Superman/batman/ironman/captain/etc) but no dedicated movie universe award.

Both companies currently have these types:
  1. movies under their "movie universe" timeline
  2. movies that are not included in the "movie universe" (ie - for Marvel there's X-men/Deadpool/etc; for DC there's Nolanverse/Watchmen/etc)
  3. Marvel/DC animated films
What do you guys think? Should we separate them or no?
@bloodsnake007 @kryptonite @elle82 @Apollon @digitalbabe @Wreck @NoDingsNoScratches @monsterzebra

With at least 6-7 superhero movies being released per year, is anyone with me for dedicated DCMU and MCU awards?

Currently, i see a "Marvel Steelbook"and "DC Universe" awards. And then i see "the avengers" award where people are actually posting their MCU collections. There's also separate awards for each main superhero (ie - Superman/batman/ironman/captain/etc) but no dedicated movie universe award.

2. movies that are not included in the "movie universe" (ie - for Marvel there's X-men/Deadpool/etc; for DC there's Nolanverse/Watchmen/etc)
@bloodsnake007 @kryptonite @elle82 @Apollon @digitalbabe @Wreck @NoDingsNoScratches @monsterzebra
Well i think there should be a dedicated MCU award. Great idea AK :thumbs:;). I guess they could also be separate but still have one where people can show their whole MCU collection in one thread.

More awards/medals the better. I love awards!!!

Hey guys, we can add 2 separate ones for DCMU and MCU. I'll post once they are up. Thanks for the suggestions!:) @AlienKing @elle82
You're awesome DB :notworthy: But like Elle said, 2 for each would be ideal. One for their "movie universe only" and one for everything (including their movie universe) and neither of them being limited to steelbooks but can include slipcoves/slipboxes/etc. :) Thanks :thumbs:

@AlienKing I'm ALL for new awards! :woot: It's a great idea to have separate dedicated movie universes (MCU and DCMU) :thumbs:

But most importantly... I still want a Planet of the Apes award! :hungry: And definitely one for THE RAID! :cool: :drool: :notworthy:

Youd get a raid award in about 5 seconds Franky!!:thumbs::)
Thanks @elle82! :emb: :woot: :notworthy:

the-raid-2-created-by-evilthing-jpg.259166

:D

Reactions: elle82