carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Hey fellow collectors!

I have another collectable I want to give to one of you.​

apollo-1.jpg

apollo_13.jpg

All you have to do to be eligible to win is post answer to the following question:

What is your favourite Ron Howard movie?

Winner will be randomly drawn on Juni 2012

Enjoy!

Winner Chosen:

:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl, first of all i would like to thank you for doing the giveaway... Super from you !!

Secondally i would have to say my favorite movie would have to be DaVinciCode....

Carl i DONOT want to participate in the giveaway. I just wanted to state my favorite movie too.

Take care
John

A Beautiful Mind would be my first choice. I was actually talking it up to someone yesterday! Next in line is Angels & Demons because I love the steelbook. And I should also mention Apollo 13, because well, this thread is for an Apollo 13 steelbook giveaway!

Thanks for doing this and good luck to all!

i'm a fan of parenthood. i like his revealing of relationships and the family dynamic through 4 generations. this also was one of the first mainstream movies to have a jane's addiction song in it...so maybe i'm a little biased ;)
thanks for setting this up.

I thought Cocoon was a pretty entertaining film, but really for me it has to be Apollo 13 - even though it's based on something that never actually happened of course! ;)