[CONCLUDED] Naughtius Maximus's clearout Part 7!!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

GIVEAWAY CONCLUDED - SEE POST #83

In conjunction to the other Giveaways, this is the 7th part - Part 8 can be found HERE, Part 9 can be found HERE < click.

IMAG3341.jpg

IMAG3342.jpg

(From top left-right)

World War Z (UK)
Bad Boys (UK)
Paranormal Activity 3 (DE)
E.T. (UK)
Pans Labyrinth (IT)
Skyfall (UK)
The Dark Knight Rises (TW)
Avengers Assembles (UK)
Pulp Fiction (UK)
Seven Psychopaths - HDN Exclusive with card # (tbc) (UK)
The Purge I & II (UK)
X-men DOFP (UK)
Captain America TWS (UK)
Amelia Lenti (KR)
Cabin in the Woods (UK)
Total Recall (1990) (UK)
Roocase netbook 10" +11.5" case (brand new, unused)

(ALL SEALED)

All you have to do to win is:
1) State which items you'd like to win!

2) Share this giveaway link via Facebook or Twitter or a Social Media site or "tag" @ a member here - don't highlight the same member twice. (i will check/ask for proof!)

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
3) Winner(s) will have 7 days to contact/respond to me to claim their prize(s), otherwise it will go to the next random person
4) Winner(s) will be chosen at random using random.org website
5) No limit to how many copies you request, though you're expected to only take part if these are for your personal collection (not for resale)

Entries will close Sunday (30th Aug) @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced at some point after that :p

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
I would like to win:

World War Z (UK)
Bad Boys (UK)
E.T. (UK)
Skyfall (UK)
Avengers Assembles (UK)
Pulp Fiction(UK)
Seven Psychopaths - HDN Exclusive with card # (tbc) (UK)
The Purge I & II (UK)
X-men DOFP (UK)
Captain America TWS (UK)
Cabin in the Woods (UK)
Total Recall(1990) (UK)
Roocase netbook 10" +11.5" case (brand new, unused)

Tag: An awesome GB Host @Drum18

Shared via twitter:
Screenshot_2015-08-26-21-56-27-1.png

@Naughtius Maximus

Do you relise how much elbow power it takes to get a connection round here ? . While fighting off the flocks of pigens , Packs of Whipits while trying to keep the flat cap on your head . All this just to post of Fookingbookface IF it works . Of witch I have 3 friends 1 of witch is an anti fracking organisation .

Twitter I have enough of those Twitters with the Hubby and Childabeasts , I ussualy call them A lot worse however I'm in POLITE compeny so I'll behave :whistle: :D .

Anyway I would love the Seven Psychopaths HDN exclusive If I am lucky enough I would

@wyatt03 you been this far North before ? :ohno: Off the main board ? :oohyeah:. No injections or passport is needed :rofl: :rofl: .

@Naughtius Maximus

Do you relise how much elbow power it takes to get a connection round here ? . While fighting off the flocks of pigens , Packs of Whipits while trying to keep the flat cap on your head . All this just to post of Fookingbookface IF it works . Of witch I have 3 friends 1 of witch is an anti fracking organisation .

Twitter I have enough of those Twitters with the Hubby and Childabeasts , I ussualy call them A lot worse however I'm in POLITE compeny so I'll behave :whistle: :D .

Anyway I would love the Seven Psychopaths HDN exclusive If I am lucky enough I would

@wyatt03 you been this far North before ? :ohno: Off the main board ? :oohyeah:. No injections or passport is needed :rofl: :rofl: .

I've been to Scotland before, so I guess I have been pretty far north. But being a Londoner, then anything North of the Watford Gap and I start getting nose bleeds and Virtigo [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

I would like to win

Pans Labyrinth (IT)
Skyfall (UK)
The Dark Knight Rises (TW)
Avengers Assembles (UK)
The Purge I & II (UK)
X-men DOFP (UK)
Captain America TWS (UK)
Amelia Lenti (KR)
Cabin in the Woods (UK)
Total Recall (1990) (UK)

@Scary Hair!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Reactions: Scary Hair
I've been to Scotland before, so I guess I have been pretty far north. But being a Londoner, then anything North of the Watford Gap and I start getting nose bleeds and Virtigo [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

I WISH I WAS SCOTTISH :angel: , AT HEART I AM :oohyeah:.

NEXT BEST think Full Monty :emb: Sheffield about 20 miles ish one way Derby and Nottingham 30 miles the other way . Thats why the Flat caps , whippits and Pigeon's :rofl: :rofl: .

Spider in the sink AGAIN :arghh: :arghh: :ohno: .Sure you Sotherners are sending them up the Watford gap as an advanced invasion force :cautious: :squint: .

I WISH I WAS SCOTTISH :angel: , AT HEART I AM :oohyeah:.

NEXT BEST think Full Monty :emb: Sheffield about 20 miles ish one way Derby and Nottingham 30 miles the other way . Thats why the Flat caps , whippits and Pigeon's :rofl: :rofl: .

Spider in the sink AGAIN :arghh: :arghh: :ohno: .Sure you Sotherners are sending them up the Watford gap as an advanced invasion force :cautious: :squint: .
Well im defo English, by heart and everything else [emoji6]

I love spiders the bigger the better. You must never hurt them. Always trap them in a glass and put them out!

Well im defo English, by heart and everything else [emoji6]

I love spiders the bigger the better. You must never hurt them. Always trap them in a glass and put them out!

NO :banghead: NO :banghead: NO :banghead: NO :banghead: NO :banghead: NO :banghead: NO :banghead: :ohno: :ohno: IN THE SINK BIGGER THAN THE PLUG HOLE EEK! .Rich can move it tonight when he gets home :banghead: .

Won't kill it promis :thumbs: . I'm completely terrified better than what I was a few years ago I would have killed it by now :dunno:.

Reactions: wyatt03
Men, this is Christmas in Summer :D

1.E.T
Pan's labyrinth
Skyfall
The dark Knight rises
Pulp fiction
Seven Psychopaths
And Amelie

2.Shared via Twitter: jmromanos

Hi David, awesome giveaway !

I would love to win :

Pulp Fiction (UK)
X-men DOFP (UK)
Amelia Lenti (KR)
Cabin in the Woods (UK)

I've shared this giveaway on my facebook. ;)