[CONCLUDED] [NINJA WEEK 2013] Drum18's Ninja Week 2013 Giveaways! (FOR NINJA ONLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
On behalf of the Ninja Week 2013 and since you guys have been REALLY generous with me in my past GB's (that I truly, TRULY appreciate it), I thought it was now my turn to give back to you!
To participate in the giveaways, you'll see, it's VERY simple! :)

Prizes:
Img_7982.jpg

WINNERS:
Img_7984.jpg
Monday:
- The Green Lantern (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (Ninja Only) Winner: Jango
Img_7958.jpg
Tuesday:
- Harry Potter Collector's Box: Winner: cityguyste
Img_7955.jpg
Wednesday:
- The Lorax (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (Ninja Only) Winner: riddlesNrhymes
Img_7960.jpg
Thursday: (to be drawn Sunday)
- Clash of the titans & Wrath of the titans (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbooks) Winner: nashcameronn
Img_7959.jpg
Friday:
- Harry Potter Collector's Box: Winner: Shanester
Img_7955.jpg
- Finding Nemo (Future Shop Exclusive Viva Metal Box) (Ninja Only) Winner: Flip
Img_7961.jpg

- Men in Black pen Winners:
Monday: huggy2k4
Tuesday: Antman
Wednesday: xxquartzxx
Thursday: Scottyrnumber
Friday: bcdavis9958
- Spider-man t-shirt Winners:
Monday: ricster
Tuesday: Nyvo
Wednesday: steveguna
Thursday: Glaucoheitor
Friday: huggy2k4

Notes:
- I will cover any shipping fees. Of course, you all know that shipping from Canada is REALLY expensive. I would choose the cheapest way to send your prize to you, so expect some delay. If you want to cover the rest to get it faster, it's up to you.
- If you're part of one of my GB's, I'll ship your prize with your items and I'll cover the shipping price difference. :)
- Item are given 'AS IS'. They all seems perfect (no ding/scratch/else), but remember, those are given free. ;)
- One entry per day / per prize. You cannot win the same item more than once.
(*): price sticker is still on the box.
(**): more than 3-4 words are required to participate in that giveaway. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!! :scat:

Every prizes have been awarded!
If you're a lucky winner, I'll send you a PM asking for your adress to send your prize! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone and see you next year!!! :oohyeah:

Reactions: bigfub and bidou
Congrats to all who join and won! This is my very first Ninja Week and it's fantastic! Thanks to all the Ninja's that made this possible.

Updated OP with pictures.
Prepared the packages for the winners and will go bring them at the post office tomorrow!!! Thank you all! :scat:

Reactions: Flip
Status
Not open for further replies.