[CONCLUDED] Ninja Week 2013 - Interested in Kit bashing? Show us your wish "kitbash"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
It's simple. Have you ever thought about doing your own custom figure or collectible?

Well, to enter to win all you need to do is to show us a picture of what you would LIKE to do or even what you HAVE already done.

One lucky winner will receive the following 1/6 sized toy weapons - note that these are modern weapons and would accessorize any type of modern warfare figure.

All parts move, including ammunition clips, stocks, etc.

DSCF0297.jpg

1) Ricker
2) snsguy
3) Wreck
4) herpderp
5) uraki

Last edited:
lol. It would "round out" his collection. ;)

That's awesome! What kind of body type did you use?

TT Advanced body. Just switched his shoes out for matted ones and flesh painted neck. Hes a little taller now and looks even better and a bit more proportional.

I'm going to be making a Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne, and Neil (De Niro from HEAT) next ... little big longer term ... John Carter (which will be much harder)

Here is one of 3 that I currently have kitbashed.

This is by far my fav ... Head painted by Lead painter for McFarlane. The rest was done by me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 8386

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude when you do john carter let me know. Id be interested in trying to make that one. Until they come out with an Iron Man with a tony stark I love, its staying on the to do list.

Recently picked up a Hot Toys Luke DX07 and will be looking to convert one to look like a Jedi Knight, something like the pic below..

luke_jedi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.