[CONCLUDED] [NINJA WEEK]Bring an award out from the Ninja Dojo and WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
OK guys, here's your chance to bring an award out from the dojo for another round for you to get that award you may have missed out on the first time round!

All you need to do is tell me which award you want bringing out of the dojo and why? The award that gets the most mentions will then be brought out of the dojo for one last time for you to get your award :D The people that also mention said award will then be put into a hat and I will choose a winner to receive a special prize.

Up for grabs here is a Toy Story 3 Iron Pack (sealed empty case from Best Buy)

Rules of the contest
--One post per member.
--Awards already available are not eligible

The contest will start on February 4, 2013 and will end on Friday 8th February. I will choose one lucky winner. The winner will be chosen via random.org. I will close this thread at the end of the day (my timezone ), and will announce the winner right here! Good luck to everyone and thank you all again

Last edited by a moderator:
I will run with Avengers ;) because I dont like HULK or Transformers

but really wanted Terminator ~ Fat Chance :hilarious:

Last edited:
My vote is for TERMINATOR...

i27ll2bbe2bback.jpg

:joy:

Reactions: Top_cat2
i go for avengers as well because i don't double dip. so avengers is my chance to get an award without buying the same movie over and over again :)

I think the Avengers should come out of the dojo it seems like a very popular award that a lot of newer members didn't get a chance to earn ;)

Cooey asked for me to handle closing his give aways down for him because he had to be someplace else this evening so I volunteered to help out.

This give away is officially CONCLUDED. A winner will be chosen shortly. Stay Tuned. ;)

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
The award that obtained the most votes was THE AVENGERS!

The Avengers will come out of the Dojo!

From all the members that voted for the Avengers (which was 23 votes) your names were put down in the order that they were posted and your numbers were randomized and the winner was number 9.

The 9th member to vote for the Avengers was RevJT! You are the WINNER RevJT! :goldbig:

WINNER2.JPG

Congratulations RevJT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RevJT
Status
Not open for further replies.