Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
So what say you Ninjas? How do you like this Ninja Week so far?

Up for grabs is a copy of Battle Royale [Play]. :LOL:

To Enter:
One entry per person
If you could switch places with anyone in the world who would it be with and why?

The give away will end 2/9/2013 @ 9am (ET)
At the end of the give away I will put your numbers into a random generator to select a WINNER!

Good Luck Ninjas! :scat:

Battle Royale

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellen DeGeneres - she's the kindest person and so inspirational. I'd like to live a day where so many people loved me because all I do is spread kindness and give stuff away :p plus she's rich!

I would switch with any of my friends that are sick, I have a person in mind but I won't out them. A lot of my friends that have health problems don't deserve t so I would take that bullet for them. Sounds morbid but that's how I am for the people I care about.

Great giveaway!

Hmm....that's a hard one. Gordon Ramsey would be my choice. He doesn't just have $$ but lots of respect too for his craft. And I loooove food

I would switch with Steven Spielberg it would feel good to do any movie project I wanted to.

ATM I would say Ray Lewis. Hes gotta be on one of the highest cloud 9's retiring from one of the greatest careers in football with a Super Bowl championship. Great way to leave a legacy.

id switch place with aj maccarron...lets be honest if i got to bang katherine webb it would be the best 25 seconds on my life:p:p

Would love to trade places with John Patrucci from Dream Theater just so i could play his solo from Best of times from the album Black Clouds and Silver Linings.

The man is a genius!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Ron Jeremy :naughty:

Good one :oohyeah:

Hmm, good guestion as i never had thinking about this. I would like to switch with brilliant computer software founders as Bill Gates. Want to know how this people are thinking. And unlimited bucks to buy steelbooks as well :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.