Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
just opened my lenti a not a paint chip in sight must be one of the lucky ones, overall a top notch package so impressed I'm thinking of buying the manta sucide squad lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Here's my version, an hybrid with the german one for the front and the manta for the rest(was able to get the manta steelbook from a member at a decent price and I'm selling the remaining hybrid to lower my costs)

Last edited:
Here's my version, an hybrid with the german one for the front and the manta for the rest(was able to get the manta steelbook from a member at a decent price and I'm selling the remaining hybrid to lower my costs)

Curious as to why you did not like the WEA Manta as it was? Also, do you now have 1 side with interior art and the other side blank? EEK!

Yep I do, but it's a not too bothering me too much, what really interests me are the back and front of a steelbook.
Wall I didn't like it overal, the pose of keanu, his weird hair style, the debossed title, and the DC logo..

The german front is way better for me(I varnished it) , so now it perfect :)(minus the inside)

Reactions: lgans316
****. i knew i should have jumped on this. i didnt think it would sell out :/
Lenti B is still available directly from Manta. If you were hoping for one of the others, you might keep an eye on their site. Items come in and out of stock pretty frequently before eventually selling out for good.

I have both as I ordered them recently direct and to be honest if I could keep one it would be B it is a much better lenti. I ended up opening Lenti A and keeping B sealed :thumbs:

Lenti B is still available directly from Manta. If you were hoping for one of the others, you might keep an eye on their site. Items come in and out of stock pretty frequently before eventually selling out for good.
yeah I was hoping for the fullslip. ill check it once a day