Cooey's Giveaway number 5! Logan Doll...wait what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
HOST:
cooey

DURATION:
Starting on the 3rd day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

One winner will receive empty steelbooks for MantaLab's Logan release and HDZeta's Sucker Punch!

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Thank the thread and reply to the following - If you had free reign and did not have to worry about licensing rights, etc how would you bring back Logan into the MCU?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
Shipping is paid for by the winner. Both steelbooks are empty and may have a slight imperfection or two.

Last edited:
I do love Logan but as much as I’d love him in the MCU I also love his contribution to X-Men and believe he should be the standout character there. On the other hand I would be so excited if he was. Ha!

Logan's house in Sokovia is destroyed in Age of Ultron. He's pissed. He hunts down Tony Stark and gives him a good slapping. That'd do me.

Never say Never!! But I would love see see a deadpool Logan cross over maybe! Logan comes across him in his quest for the "Holy Chimichanga!!

so Logan is off his nut, goes into the bar where Deadpool chills, they have a little scrap outside then realise what each other is and team up :)

I’d have the hulk go crazy on one of his rampages and some one like Tony Stark say I know a guy
Cut sequence to Logan in a bar drunk as a skunk,avengers come in and take him away to stark tower where Tony gives him his classic yellow suit which we never got to see (very disappointing even though they teased it) and brief him on his mission
Contain the Hulk

A most excellent giveaway @cooey :thumbs:

Bringing the Wolverine into the MCU would be incredible and a good way to start it after the event of Infinity War. Perhaps incorporating a new story line where the mutants become the newest allies/threat to the existing heroes. Logan himself would do great in a Nick Fury movie with Logan teaming up with him.

Good luck everyone.

At the end of the Infinity War credits, you see Thanos and his ship touch down on land near a lake. You see a grave near a lake. He raises his gauntlet and says "Rise. RISE FROM THE DEAD". Then the ground starts to shake, and the bones from a man rise out of the grave into the air. Suddenly nerves and organs begin to form, you see the body become a man. When the process is done, the body falls to the ground and blades are ejected from the fists. You see his face, it's Wolverine, back from the dead, and Thanos encapsulates him before he is able to lunge at him, then puts him aboard his ship. Among the other containers, you see one half size labeled "X-23", and next to those are 4 others, one rather large one, which would obviously be the Fantastic 4.

:)

1) Thanks for the giveaway @cooey #ninjaweek #bestweekever

2) WOW, what a question. If we're taking everything into account such as the events of Logan where the character dies then we sort of have a problem. I think a case of multiverse is needed!

We're coming up to Infinity War, and Thanos is one big mamba-jamba! Let's be honest, Stark is a human with gadgets, Widow is human with skills, Hawkeye is human with mad bow skillz and a few of the Avengers are those with powers. Maybe it is time the Avengers got some mutant help as they have all sorts of abilities. They need someone with a healing factor, who's a badass and a tough cookie in a fight, so they get Deadpool, but they need a Logan.... and he's dead.

Find a mutant like Blink who can open portals, specifically one to another Earth, where they dispatch Deadpool (of course) and maybe say Iron Man to find Logan.

What they find is a Logan that is the drifter he started off being before becoming one of the X-Men. Ultimately he decides he has nothing to stick around for on his Earth and goes back with Deadpool and Iron Man but he doesn't make it easy for them in the slightest and his coming to the prime-Earth could see a new X Men form after they (hopefully) deal with Thanos

Thank you for the giveaway. As much as I love the Wolverine character I am not sure I would want him the MCU unless it was something along the lines of X-men vs Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.