Cool HDN mention-Video-Mondo Con'15

Hey guys,

@mllNY thanks again for sharing this!

At 1:21 Thenerdfu has nice things to say about our booth and ZOMBIELAND UV Exclusive.

Enjoy guys!

That's beyond fu**ing AWESOME! :woot: :cool: :notworthy:

AWESOME!.JPG

Thanks for the video @mllNY and @digitalbabe :thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 you should watch the entire video, I know you collect Pops and Cameron Deule a director in Funko was talking the entire hangout. Also you should watch at the 1:26 mark (for about 2-3 minutes) you might see/hear something interesting there as well

@bloodsnake007 you should watch the entire video, I know you collect Pops and Cameron Deule a director in Funko was talking the entire hangout. Also you should watch at the 1:26 mark (for about 2-3 minutes) you might see/hear something interesting there as well

Very useful info - didn't know there will be a procedure to get a ticket for the booth, so definitely going to try for that on Friday AM since I want that Stan Lee pop

@Colombianlove41

now i am derailing the thread, but c'est la vie

@apsmith21 the Funko version or the gold one, remember multiple places are selling pops, Funko has a Stan Lee as do other booths

@apsmith21 I should have been a bit more descriptive they are all Funko Pops, but one is beibng sold by Funko, another is being sold by

Gold one is being sold at Stan Lee Collectibles
2.jpg

This one at Funko Booth

jpeg.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007