UK
Release date: May 5, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81ZuuUuOm-L._SX385_.jpg

81QjlM2rdhL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

You'll enjoy Creed even more after seeing the Rocky films, mate. There's a lot of cool nods :)
I'll definitely have to get them watched soon then! I did actually catch a few of the nods to the originals, as I've heard so many people talking about them over the years that I basically know most of what happens lol. I look forward to rewatching Creed once I've eventually seen the Rocky films anyway. :)

@Noodles I used to like you! You MUST buy the box set and get them watched ASAP!! :D

I saw this last night on the big screen and after having doubts initially I was blown away by Creed. Awesome awesome movie that focuses on the character of Creed and not on Rocky. Superb!

Reactions: harry and Noodles
@Noodles I used to like you! You MUST buy the box set and get them watched ASAP!! :D
You used to like me, but now you LOVE me. :drool:

Someone bought me the box set years ago mate, but it got stored away and forgotten about. I think I've at least seen the first Rocky film to be honest, but I can't remember much about it. I suppose I better make it my new year's resolution to get them watched before I get lynched. :ohno: :p

Reactions: harry and cooey
Saw it. Liked it. Didn't love it though. Didn't quite have the feel of Rocky 1-4. I guess you feel for a guy who has nothing and gets infinite respect at the end of the movie. This one never had that so much.

Someone bought me the box set years ago mate, but it got stored away and forgotten about. I think I've at least seen the first Rocky film to be honest, but I can't remember much about it. I suppose I better make it my new year's resolution to get them watched before I get lynched. :ohno: :p

Parts III and IV are the best IMO!

I'd say you'll needed to have grown up watching them to fully appreciate them. They probably won't have dated very well now at this stage to a first time viewer!

Reactions: harry
Parts III and IV are the best IMO!

I'd say you'll needed to have grown up watching them to fully appreciate them. They probably won't have dated very well now at this stage to a first time viewer!
I just finished watching them yesterday, and for the most part I enjoyed them. Everything started to go a bit down hill after III though IMO. Rocky IV was too over the top for my liking, but like you said... I think I would've really enjoyed it had I grown up with it. Maybe I'll enjoy it more on rewatch as I know what to expect now lol. I really enjoyed the first Rocky though and also felt II was a solid sequel and good continuation of the story. I look forward to rewatching Creed now that I know the full story. :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012