Premium Supporter
Feb 4, 2011
italy
Release date : May 18 , 2016
Purchase link : Amazon.fr
Price : €130,00

51uoDRblnIL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update on this. How limited, whats exactly included. Will it be autographed like the previous Rocky collectable?

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Thanks great price was just looking at this other day for over $200 euro this is good deal for what your getting. I have missed out on a few titles in past leaving too long. Some you get lucky and get cheaper or others sell out and end up paying more.
I never seen the film etc but just into collector editions and this look nice
I order this back on the 16th only just came today 6th jan 2017?
Was sitting 10 days in australia god know where or why so long to be delivered within australia.
Anyone who has ordered this did yours come in a amazon box?
Mine arrived with no amazon box the way it is as you seen in the pictures.
All banged up,torn clear broken and shipping labels all over and card at back showing what you get all torn wtf?
Never in my life of any amazon order have i had an item deliverd in no box.
Can't believe it was sent that way.
I hope its ok inside never thought of checking.
But i sometimes like to keep things in there boxes and sealed not with this one.
There reply was €10 voucher yea right.
Talked on phone and they after i said what i wanted was full refund.
And i keep item.
I then said what if i want a mint one as your refund will not cover its price now as cost much more.
So got offered a replacement and i said what about one i have was told to keep.
I took the refund and a €10 gift card thinking now i should have got replacement and got what i wanted or should have got mint copy and sold on other.
But too late now. But lets hope this is not going to be something i see more of?
I know my last order of hobbiy wooden box ok was in a amazon box but no packing inside to stop it moving around?
This is starting to get common on a lot of items i been getting recently from amazon around the globe.
Pay good money for these expect to get our items way it should be.
But least end of day its not cost me anything.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187