Mondo Creed - OST by Ludwig Göransson (colored vinyl)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Released: February 8, 2017
Purchase: Mondo
Price: 35 USD

Note: 2LP 180 gr "Tri-Color Red White and Blue" colored vinyl, limited to 1000 copies, Design and Layout by Jay Shaw and Rob Jones.

31bb8afe-52a1-4380-a246-530b6e825c87.jpg
2c66904c-36c6-4018-93c3-6da39a2611ce.jpg

Creed #3.jpg
Creed #5.jpg
Creed #6.jpg

"One step at a time. One punch at a time. One round at a time."

We're incredibly excited to announce that Mondo is releasing Creed soundtrack for the first time ever on vinyl! Compiled by Ludwig Göransson himself, this “Composer’s Cut” is the first time the film’s score has been released without dialogue tracks, and features four never-before-released bonus tracks. You can pick it up on our site February 8th.

Creed - Original Motion Picture Score 2XLP (Composer's Cut)
Original Score by Ludwig Göransson
Design and Layout by Jay Shaw and Rob Jones
Pressed on 180 Gram Tri-Color Red White and Blue Vinyl (Limited to 1,000 Copies)
$35

"In the world of Adonis, Bill Conti's iconic Rocky score weighs as heavy as Apollo’s legacy. Without even getting into the soundtracks for the various sequels, the music of Rocky looms large over the franchise's legacy, but Ludwig Göransson's score for Creedgoes round for round with the greats and truly stands on its own. It's powerful, and emotional without leaning heavily on nostalgia," said Mondo Record Label Manager Mo Shafeek.

"I’m so excited to finally have my score for Creed on my favorite format. I’m also excited to share this new version with only the instrumental score for the true film score fans," said Creed composer Ludwig Göransson.

To celebrate the soundtrack release, we'll be hosting a special screening of Creed at Alamo Drafthouse Ritz in Austin, Texas on Saturday, January 28th with an exclusive pre-sale of the 180 Gram Tri-Color Red White and Blue Vinyl (Limited to 1,000 Copies). Visit drafthouse.com for tickets and more details.

Tracklisting

Side A
Juvy (2:20) Adonis (2:28)
Your Daddy Died In The Ring (2:20)*
Meeting Rocky (3:46) Conlan (Redemption) (1:28)
First Date

Side B
Moving In With Rocky (1:20)
Front Street Gym (3:23)
Pre-Fight (1:16)*
The Sporino Fight (4:34)
Liverpool (1:58)*
I Got You (1:02)
Rocky Falls (1:26)*

Side C
Rocky Is Sick (2:17)
Caught In The Shadow (1:21)
If I Fight, You Fight (Training Montage) (4:54)
Boxing Shorts (1:44)
Conlan Fight (6:22)

Side D
You're A Creed (4:26)
You Can See The Whole Town From Here (2:11)
End Credits - Creed (3:08)
Creed Suite (2:36)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles