Crimson Peak (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #44) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 5, 2016 (Standard) - September 26, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 499 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: 1001 numbered copies (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13909426_1072177166232592_2845332482769743030_o.jpg

13942211_10209840368943589_654465124_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice glad it's still coming. Haven't watched it yet but will do soon. Dosnt deter me from getting the fac lol. Weather I like it or not the artwork is what I like

It sure is. I skipped Kimchi's for this. :)
Man....only one expression.....WTF?!!!?!!!??! I skipped Kimchi for this too! But when they announced it was on sale the first thing I did was to check "the comming soon" page where it was listed and it just was not there anymore! I assumed they gave it up and decided just to release it on a non-fac edition.
Now I just bought it! I'll try to cancel the purchase speaking to them.
Thank you for the info mate.

I was hoping this would have WEA, but I still can't wait to see the slips for this. So much great art and imagery to pull from. Excited to see it hasn't been cancelled!

It is such a beautifully shot movie. I wish the script had been better.
I may want it just for the gorgeous design and cinematography. I swear, after the credits started rolling, my first thought was "if only we could put Del Toro in a time machine to take over the Tim Burton Batman series after Burton left." It just nails the gothic aesthetic.

Last edited:
Well it's underwhelming.

Her face has a weird color (maybe it's because of the photoshop airbrushing), and it's once again a "big head" when the film has so much creative art!

I hope there's another version - I didn't really care for The Revenant's "big head" full slips (ID4 too) and I think we can have something much better for Crimson Peak.