Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: February 22, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Limited to 3000

11181133-1904338155990880.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a sneaky suspicion (with only 2 pages of interest thus far) the price of this steel is gonna drop like a brick post release.

Think its the priceing and the customer service . It looks so much more like Clash Of The Titans Medusa crossed with Draculas castle .

It's well looks so uninspiring for what looks to be an AWESOME MOVIE .

Reactions: Flash
Just booked our tickets for this Tuesday. But yeah, currently all signs point towards this hitting the bargain bucket within a couple of months of release.

Reactions: Flash
I would guess the blu banner is part of the j-card. I can’t remember the last time I've seen a permanent blue banner on a UK or WWA steelbook.

Hope so! will wait to see inhand pics and wait for a price drop on this one. If it had been £18.99 I would have bitten but not at this price.

Watched it yesterday as well, I was the only person in the theatre :D A pretty solid flick, beautifully shot. That artwork doesn't make it justice at all, will wait for an inevitable Mondo release.

Watched it, liked it... But didn't love it. Certainly not worth £23 imo, especially not with a print run that size.