Custom/Fanmade Lenticular GOTG and GOTG Vol2 Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
zesty submitted a new group buy:

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular GOTG and GOTG Vol2 Slipboxes - zesty custom slipbox

So this one is a little soon as I need to get it on, done and shipped before I go on vacation in October ;)

This is a Group Buy for limited edition GotG and GotG Vol2 custom lenticular slipboxes made by myself.

There will be 100 of each made (combined with single GBs) and numbered and once they are gone they are gone.

Will be available to be combined with the remaining slipbox GB's (that I plan to add to here later)

Some of you will have already seen the vids and pics of these but here...

Read more about this group buy...

Payment sent for one of each. :thumbs:
@zesty didn't get an option to leave a note so not been able to leave my username. Let me know if you need my invoice number because you can't find my payment.
Many thanks.

Payment sent for one of each. :thumbs:
@zesty didn't get an option to leave a note so not been able to leave my username. Let me know if you need my invoice number because you can't find my payment.
Many thanks.

Don't worry this new GB system gives me your transaction number and tells me your payment is verified it's all very clever @apsmith21 (plus I know your name anyway) :hilariour)

• Thanks
Reactions: popeye
awesome, thanks for the opportunity, @zesty! :notworthy: purchased! :thumbs: :)

giphy.gif

Awesome slipboxes, Neil! :woot: (as always)

Great for covering the rather underwhelming first edition steelbooks of GOTG 1 and 2.

No particular number required for the slipboxes.

Thanks a lot, mate! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Just purchased these two slips, they look really good. Will be a nice edition to my standard guardian steels. Gives them nice bit of premium feel about it.
Thanks for the GB @zesty also I possible could I get #21 if not just batter in with anything.
Cheers :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty