Custom STAR TREK TNG Steelbook Ep Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2011
I've started work on creating professional looking episode/extras guides 'IN ENGLISH' for the German TNG Amazon Steelbook range and was wondering how people feel about my idea and if anyone would be interested in them. They're gonna be full colour glossy inserts and I'm going to do them for each season released. I'm not sure yet but I'll probably sell them for something like £2.50 gbp each. Interested in your thoughts guys.

How many of these are you planning to make?

Might be better to have a group buy - but this definitely belongs somewhere in the trading forum.

Will wait to hear from you further before moving this thread somewhere else.

How many of these are you planning to make?

Might be better to have a group buy - but this definitely belongs somewhere in the trading forum.

Will wait to hear from you further before moving this thread somewhere else.

Hi, I'm hoping to make these an unlimited production run for as long as there is demand for them as I already have the materials to produce them. I'm perfectly happy with shipping overseas if people want them too. I don't know if the regular TNG Blu-ray releases came with episode guide leaflets or if it is just the German steelbooks.

I'd be interested but I'd like to see what you come up with. I'm sure these would be in high demand considering it's a seasonal guide to the episodes and in English. The one it comes with is absolutely worthless to me.

I think Andy's right, this should be moved to the group buy section.

Ok so I finished the season one guide and am hoping to do a test print this weekend at which point I'll get some pics uploaded. Once I'm happy it's then onto season two which will look just as great.

Reactions: thefly
Hi, I'm hoping to make these an unlimited production run for as long as there is demand for them as I already have the materials to produce them. I'm perfectly happy with shipping overseas if people want them too. I don't know if the regular TNG Blu-ray releases came with episode guide leaflets or if it is just the German steelbooks.

Please provide trading references from e-bay or other forums.

I've moved this thread to the trading section since you'll be selling these.

Given the low cost, I'm not going to ask for a group buy at this time assuming not many of these are sold.

Reminder to members - given that this member has zero feedback, please pay via a regular paypal payment to insure you have recourse if there is any trouble with your purchase.

Thanks.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Ok guys so I've done seasons 1 and 2 episode guides in English. I will be HQ printing them on glossy double-sided paper soon but here is my rough print so you can get an idea. Appreciate your feedback:

Last edited:
Ok guys here's the finished versions for seasons 1 and 2. Also I've decided I won't be charging because of copyright issues so I'm making them available to any member who wants them, the same when I do seasons 3-7. Just message me and I'll msg you back with the jpeg attachments for you to print yourself. Please don't forget to acknowledge me in the trading feedback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.