Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

IMG_0830.JPG IMG_0831.JPG IMG_0832.JPG IMG_0833.JPG

Was considering the Zavvi release but ain’t keen on the text across the face , this would have been so much better .
Hmm yeah, the text placement is definitely a bit strange... and why in the hell would anyone even want to cover JLaws face anyway?! o_O

Hopefully it's just temp art until the final artwork is revealed though. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Bubbles
Totally jealous. @tweetious is that for The Wall movie or the recent tour of The Wall that had a theatrical run?

that's a custom steelbook for the official "Roger Waters: The Wall [Blu-ray] [2015]" which actually includes the theatrical run & same extras.

@marvelsthecollector kindly asked me to choose whatever movie I would like (and provide him with artwork). Hence, this steelbook was created:thumbs:

Last edited:
that's a custom steelbook for the official "Roger Waters: The Wall [Blu-ray] [2015]" which actually includes the theatrical run & same extras.

@marvelsthecollector kindly asked me to choose whatever movie I would like (and provide him with artwork). Hence, this steelbook was created:thumbs:
I may need to steel that artwork from you at some point. I got to catch the theatrical run with a buddy (who I got to see the actual concert with twice). Was hoping they would put out a proper steelbook for this, but @marvelsthecollector comes through with great work like always.

• Thanks
Reactions: tweetious