Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

More pics
IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

Nick that looks really good, creepy too. :D
Thanks Kelly! I wasn't too sure about it to be honest, but then I never am lol.

We haven't seen any concepts from yourself for a while... I'd personally love to see some new ones! ;)

hrm... LOL well... I'll think about it. Everybody really enjoys seeing yours, not so much mine though.

I'm backing up Noodles on this one, your concepts are awesome. I still wish someone would have made your Oblivion and Alien premium concepts, to name a couple. Hell, @EverythingBlu were rumoured to do Oblivion..... maybe if that's still planned they could be inspired by you. I'd love to see more of your stuff so please go for it.

Venom (2018)
Very much looking forward to this film. These two concepts came from a Twitter poll, where people voted to see what concept I should do.... Venom tied with another film, so expect another film concept soon down the line. There was a third concept for Venom that I was making, but I'm not sure I can get it to look any good. Despite peoples reservations about the look of Venom (which lets be honest is miles better looking than what they had in Spiderman 3), I can see this becoming a favourite. Maybe even to the point of double dips if we get different steelbooks.

VenomV2.png

VenomV3.png

I'm backing up Noodles on this one, your concepts are awesome. I still wish someone would have made your Oblivion and Alien premium concepts, to name a couple. Hell, @EverythingBlu were rumoured to do Oblivion..... maybe if that's still planned they could be inspired by you. I'd love to see more of your stuff so please go for it.

Venom (2018)
Very much looking forward to this film. These two concepts came from a Twitter poll, where people voted to see what concept I should do.... Venom tied with another film, so expect another film concept soon down the line. There was a third concept for Venom that I was making, but I'm not sure I can get it to look any good. Despite peoples reservations about the look of Venom (which lets be honest is miles better looking than what they had in Spiderman 3), I can see this becoming a favourite. Maybe even to the point of double dips if we get different steelbooks.

View attachment 375998

View attachment 375999
Very nice work mate! The second is my favourite. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
So much awesomeness in this thread!

@AcIDc0r3 I wouldn't mind another design concept from you. Not at all! :thumbs:
@TheJoker Fantastic Solo design, this would make a fantastic steelbook. The only little concern is Han looking away in the back artwork. As if he were actively avoiding eye contact or fixating on something outside the viewer's perspective.
@Noodles Love your concept, too, but this time I'd prefer @TheJoker 's draft (despite the eyes :D)
@marvelsthecollector Your custom steelbooks are amazing. I'm still hoping to pick up the third season of Better Call Saul from you some day.

So much awesomeness in this thread!

@AcIDc0r3 I wouldn't mind another design concept from you. Not at all! :thumbs:
@TheJoker Fantastic Solo design, this would make a fantastic steelbook. The only little concern is Han looking away in the back artwork. As if he were actively avoiding eye contact or fixating on something outside the viewer's perspective.
@Noodles Love your concept, too, but this time I'd prefer @TheJoker 's draft (despite the eyes :D)
@marvelsthecollector Your custom steelbooks are amazing. I'm still hoping to pick up the third season of Better Call Saul from you some day.
It won't be for a while, my daughter is on her summer vacation from school and will be here for the summer so all my time is devoted to her at the moment. I'll get to one later down the road sometime. Thanks for thinking of me though. :)