Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

#129 Ant-Man Wasp (SC).png

Pacific Rim: Uprising (2017)
So the first film got quite a few different steelbook designs, and alot of them, if not all were awesome. I missed the UK release, ended up with the Japanese release, and debate over adding the Blufans version to my collection. Anyway...... Uprising. While I don't mind the two designs that we have seen (the white one and the black one), I just feel like they should have kept in the style of the majority of the PR1 steelbook designs. Here's my version of a PR: Uprising steelbook style I would like to see at some point. (Maybe as a Blufans, in which case I'd have to get Blufans Pacific Rim 1)

EDIT: Tagging @bloodsnake007 because I believe he loves films like this, and I want his opinion. lol

PacificRimUprising.png

So the first film got quite a few different steelbook designs, and alot of them, if not all were awesome. I missed the UK release, ended up with the Japanese release, and debate over adding the Blufans version to my collection. Anyway...... Uprising. While I don't mind the two designs that we have seen (the white one and the black one), I just feel like they should have kept in the style of the majority of the PR1 steelbook designs. Here's my version of a PR: Uprising steelbook style I would like to see at some point. (Maybe as a Blufans, in which case I'd have to get Blufans Pacific Rim 1)

EDIT: Tagging @bloodsnake007 because I believe he loves films like this, and I want his opinion. lol

View attachment 379115
That's definitely much better than the official ones and is something I could see Blufans releasing. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Robocop (1987)
My fantasy Robocop steelbook, using the poster artwork that I wished would have made it onto a steelbook cover. The Robo and police cruiser image is such an iconic poster to me. I love the shot, the colour, just all kinds of coolness about it. If only Blufans would have used this artwork on their Robocop release.... I'm sure @cooey would've approved. Haha
Got a sort of theme to the steelbook, which came about by accident of what artwork I was using. Cover is pristine, as Robocop is when he first comes online while the back is scarred up and battle damaged. I'd like to say that was my original idea, but truth is it wasn't, but I kinda like it.

Robocop.png

Robocop (1987)
My fantasy Robocop steelbook, using the poster artwork that I wished would have made it onto a steelbook cover. The Robo and police cruiser image is such an iconic poster to me. I love the shot, the colour, just all kinds of coolness about it. If only Blufans would have used this artwork on their Robocop release.... I'm sure @cooey would've approved. Haha
Got a sort of theme to the steelbook, which came about by accident of what artwork I was using. Cover is pristine, as Robocop is when he first comes online while the back is scarred up and battle damaged. I'd like to say that was my original idea, but truth is it wasn't, but I kinda like it.

View attachment 379884
You win it:thumbs:, however thats the best art till now as a steel for this film, with some modification maybe:whistle:;)

• Thanks

View attachment 379115
HELL YEAH! :woot: That's fu**ing AWESOME! :cool: :drool: I'll take 1x to the USA! :D Hopefully this artwork get an official release (steelbook, slipcover/box or digibook/pack)! :thumbs: Incredible job @TheJoker :notworthy: Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks
The Black Hole (1979)
So in all the Disney steelbook collection, there still isn't a release for The Black Hole, which is criminal in my opinion. Almost as criminal as @Noodles not even knowing about this movie! @paulboland you're a fan of this film aren't you?
Front artwork is one of the main posters for the film. Rear artwork is a section taken from a Japanese market poster. It looked so cool, but with Japanese writing over certain parts of it I had to take this section, but I think it looks awesome. Colourful steelbook is colourful!

TheBlackHole.png

The Black Hole (1979)
So in all the Disney steelbook collection, there still isn't a release for The Black Hole, which is criminal in my opinion. Almost as criminal as @Noodles not even knowing about this movie! @paulboland you're a fan of this film aren't you?
Front artwork is one of the main posters for the film. Rear artwork is a section taken from a Japanese market poster. It looked so cool, but with Japanese writing over certain parts of it I had to take this section, but I think it looks awesome. Colourful steelbook is colourful!

View attachment 384251
Well, I watched the trailer and now I definitely feel like I've missed out!

I guess it's due to a lack of proper artworks. ;)
But this japanese poster on our backs is just stunning. I like that you arranged the bridge in the background. I tried that too, but skipped it in the end.

• Thanks