Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Nice work guys, love that Enter the Dragon Leo31291 :oohyeah:

Done another couple, 1 a new release and 1 thats already got a German SB but I would looove a clean one ;)

1bb_21ced0_25ff3ca7_oJ.jpg.thumb

1bd_21cece_91fd81d3_oJ.jpg.thumb

1b9_21ced2_a84657fe_oJ.jpg.thumb

1ba_21ced1_51f25485_oJ.jpg.thumb

Whoa that Leon looks awesome Neil.

I started using this template now too. I guess you've run into the same limitations as I have with the debossing effect on the original template where it's not close enough to the edges and then it looks out of proportion when resized. This one however is great but you can't see the spine as well. I figure it's an easy trade-off as you can see the front and back better and doesn't look so scrunched. Nice job on all of those bro. :scat:

My favorite film I had to do it ;)

I've finally got through the 400 page PS tutorial so theoretically I should be able to use it better now but time will tell. Totally agree this one 'looks' alot better but I'm going to have a go at changing the templates around abit to give more changes to the side colour front/back etc will let you know how I get on :D

I see many interesting design from here, did you guys really transfer the artwork into your steelcase ? What material use for the print out ?
Read there's Photoshop being use, can create a template ?
Hope to do some for my blank inside artwork, looks boring. :hilarious:

Very nice Leo. Very good template to use too. Shows off the front and back in a single image which is great. Awesome work.

I did a search and didn't see anything but does anyone know the dimensions of the inside artwork or have a template?

Reactions: Leo31291
Wow! I don't know how I missed this thread! Some great stuff. I love the Edward Scissor Hands, Man of Steel, and that's how the Amazing Spider Man should look like! :D

I don't know how to put the images on a steelbook image but here is my JP idea.
Front (minus credits)
MPW-2861

Inside
800px-jurassic_park_screenshot_41.jpg

Back (obviously without the widescreen, dvd, and universal logo)
jurassic-park-movie-poster-1992-1020471372.jpg

Last edited: