Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

77b_21c910_a3ff87dd_oJ.jpg.thumb

77c_21c90f_e714cecb_oJ.jpg.thumb

sorry guys, but I'm getting crazy to find a plain steelbook template like the one shared for the Machete Kills competition.
That original WeTransfer link is dead and now I need that blank .psd file with construction lines only (that one with full abundances) to make a ready to print art.

Please help me find it!

sorry guys, but I'm getting crazy to find a plain steelbook template like the one shared for the Machete Kills competition.
That original WeTransfer link is dead and now I need that blank .psd file with construction lines only (that one with full abundances) to make a ready to print art.

Please help me find it!

Don't know if you are aware but I've provided two free Photoshop templates in the OP of this thread?

Thanks mate, but i mean a plain template for a print, not a 3D one for a render

I meant a psd with only those blue lines and a white/transparent background, like the one for the Machete Kills steelbook competition, for example

B8DFC86575EB4A68BCEBF313174594EE.jpg

here's a casual entry i found idk where, just to show which blue lines I'm talking about...

Last edited:
Reactions: frankfish44
Thanks mate, but i mean a plain template for a print, not a 3D one for a render

I meant a psd with only those blue lines and a white/transparent background, like the one for the Machete Kills steelbook competition, for example

B8DFC86575EB4A68BCEBF313174594EE.jpg

here's a casual entry i found idk where, just to show which blue lines I'm talking about...

There are a couple that I've provided in THIS thread. Just open in Photoshop and select all three sections and go to edit and paste special and paste into selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I stopped by this thread, and it looks like I've missed some great designs!

I'm really looking forward to Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, and so wanted to create a custom steel. I love these designs by Zesty...

One for the boys, one for the girls. Make your own mind up as to which is which :D

76b_21c920_4da5ea7f_oJ.jpg.thumb

76c_21c91f_c2c896b_oJ.jpg.thumb

76d_21c91e_c4e3e28f_oJ.jpg.thumb

76e_21c91d_83711a2f_oJ.jpg.thumb

I originally wanted to use some of the same images for mine, but figured I should go with something different instead and thought these comic style posters looked pretty cool. So here's mine...

19SinCitySC_zps37dcdc1d.png

Can't wait for this movie! I've lost count of how many times I've watched the trailer... the song choices are so unusual, and yet so fitting at the same time.

I was going to use fan art at first, but then just decided to go with the poster art instead, as I felt the colours blended better...

20GuardiansGalaxySC_zps9d0281c4.png

Has anyone here actually created a custom steelbook, not just a CG mock-up, but from start to finish with stickers and such for the artwork?

If so, I am looking to have ONE made and would be happy to receive a PM to work out the compensation details.