Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Ghostbusters (2016)

#75 Ghostbusters (SC).png

That art work reveal a lot of improvement that could be made.
Steelbook Art: remove the man from the front art and use an other picture of the man on the back, having his finger as a gun is irrelevant with the other 4 actions'

FILM:
A fix to improve the movie will, be to change the look of the 3 women and the man, but not for Kate Mckinnon. Thats my fix IMO

Hello. This is my first post. I was referred. Can anyone message me and point me in the proper direction. I would really love getting in to designing my own art, purchasing blank bluray steelbooks, and making my own custom steelbooks. For personal use only of course.

Hoping to maybe find a tutorial or some templates, but more specifically the materials needed to actually apply this art to a blank steelbooks case. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm too lasy to make a back art :D
I mean, to use this art as a back art and do another one for the front.
IMO, a front art kind of same as the avatar of
MrsRobinson
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/mrsrobinson.3800/
With may be the shield protecting her from blast or something:cool:

Hello. This is my first post. I was referred. Can anyone message me and point me in the proper direction. I would really love getting in to designing my own art, purchasing blank bluray steelbooks, and making my own custom steelbooks. For personal use only of course.

Hoping to maybe find a tutorial or some templates, but more specifically the materials needed to actually apply this art to a blank steelbooks case. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:naughty:That some kind of interesting, i will like to know the answer too for that question:thumbs::whistle:

Reactions: martinouchou
Where do people typically get their high definition photos for these mock ups? I'm planning to get photoshop to do some editing, but just wondering if there is a go to spot.