Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Wish I would have got this done before my lastest lenti order ;) Will have to wait till the next one :D

20170720_073441.jpg
20170720_073451.jpg

That looks awesome @Noodles I like that wrap around. :thumbs:

Lose Crowes head and it will be perfect.
Thanks Kelly! @K.i.T actually said the same thing about the head... the main reason for it is because I wanted to stick to using the official poster art, but I agree with you both and think it'd look a lot cleaner/less cramped without it.

I appreciate the feedback. :)

Haha I actually really like the concept of Zavvi's art and then you come along and blow it out of the water. Pun intended.

Great work as usual.
I like it too, but I like original poster art on steels even more. :p

Thanks bud! :thumbs:

again I prefer this one than the zavvi yet to be confirmed wwa artwork, lets hope it turns out like this :thumbs:
There's quite a few cool/colourful poster options for this one, so hopefully that means they can't mess it up too much! :ohno:

Star Trek (2009)

StarTrek09.png

@AcIDc0r3 This is the first one since fixing my screw up haha.

Note: I always thought that the original Star Trek reboot film was missing an awesome looking release. Into Darkness has a few awesome designs in my opinion, and Beyond has the cool Motion Picture inspired one and the awesome Jaylah edition. By comparison, Star Trek has what I consider the boring 'face' editions or the rather plain blurred Enterprise edition. Ladies and Gentlemen, I felt this needed to be remedied and I give you my custom. I'm don't want to toot my horn too much because there are so many people who make awesome custom concepts, but I think what I have here is something I would consider the ultimate looking Star Trek 2009 steelbook. I've tweeted this thing tagging several steelbook retailers and I have everything crossed that one of them goes: "You know what, yeah, that does look different to previous releases" and gets in contact saying they want to make it. My previous concepts I can live with them not coming to life, but this Trek steel I actually really want.

Wish I could make my own steelbooks. I'd make my own 1 of 1. :rofl:
Or a Extra Super Duper Limited Exclusive HDN Run of them. haha