Czech SteelBook Releases

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
FYI- I've confirmed they are indeed steelbooks. So there is no question to that ... still working on finding out if they are exclusive, or if they will pop up in other Countries.

We have a member here (carllenc) who is willing to help if they turn out to be exclusive. He's a great member, and I'm sure he will help to the best of his ability when the time comes. However I recommend people hold off for now and lets see if any other Countries get them as well. If they are exclusive, then he'll open up a group buy.

Congrats to Czech Republic tho getting on the SteelBook bandwagon. ;)

CZECH STEELBOOKS

Hey guys, carllenc did not mention the czech number one eshop filmarena dot com that provides you with more correct and faster information then filmcity

Just check filmarena dot cz and you will see!

Reactions: bobino66
Hey all, just to give a little piece of mind about Filmarena.

As you've seen lately they tend to show various designs for steelbooks they have listed as pre-orders. I guess its their way of marketing but please be aware that this site is just using whatever artwork they can find on the web.

On some of those titles they say the artwork is not final but for example take The Avengers steelbook: its been confirmed on their facebook page its cancelled and they still have it listed. The Hunger Games steelbook design is taken from the Future Shop one etc. etc. etc.

If you need more accurate info I suggest looking for the title on Filmcity.cz.

Thanks