Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@gregavfc The K-packet is much cheaper than the EMS but the EMS is faster. Choosing EMS you might be hit by customs.

I suggest choose K-packet, mark it $15-$20 merchandise ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Same question as @gregavfc - First KimichDVD release I've ordered, and although I've already placed the order I might have to cancel/re order if it turns out i'm going to have to pay extortionate import fees etc to the UK.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

K-Packet and I always mark as value $19 even if there are 2 steels in the box ;)

Oh and tick mark on original invoice option and always as merchandise

Only ever got custom charges once and that was when I forgot to request to mark down the value, that was MY fault

Ron

Last edited:
Thank god this is still in stock! I went to bed last night thinking I'd forgotten something, but was too tired to even care. Just managed to get an order in for the full slip anyway. :happy:

Reactions: rj531
K-Packet and I always mark as value $19 even if there are 2 steels in the box ;)

Oh and tick mark on original invoice option and always as merchandise

Only ever got custom charges once and that was when I forgot to request to mark down the value, that was MY fault

Ron

I marked it as Merchandise $20 and to mark the invoice as $20 -- I did what I did for Nova.:ohno:

Do you think that will be Ok Ron? I already cancelled and reordered on before this, after having a little panic attack :hilarious:

I marked it as Merchandise $20 and to mark the invoice as $20 -- I did what I did for Nova.:ohno:

Do you think that will be Ok Ron? I already cancelled and reordered on before this, after having a little panic attack :hilarious:

You will be fine, I just like to go just under the $20 mark just in case ;)

Ron

I'm not actually ordering this as I'm saving my money for other upcoming titles but to me the Lenti looks to be the one to go for. The artwork for it looks nice and if done well enough I can see this being one of those with great depth.

Got a feeling I will manage to order this tomorrow when I get paid well I hopenso fingers crossed.
Just a question- They only take payment when the item is ready to be dispatched, right?? If that's the case, get your pre order in now and make sure you've got the funds ready for the release!

Just a question- They only take payment when the item is ready to be dispatched, right?? If that's the case, get your pre order in now and make sure you've got the funds ready for the release!
No, they take payment as you place the order.

So I feel stupid... I got up for 1AM UK time for the release time. It was still available at 7AM. But anyway I still managed to secure 2x Lenti :D.