Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look amazing thanks for sharing pic mate. Should receive my full slip soon, i hope we all get them on time and without long delays or trouble that people are going through for their Ironman orders good luck to everyone...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I hope we all who have pre ordered Dallas buyers club receive our steelbooks hassle free on time and in mint condition,as many great ninjas here are let down and upset with their Ironman Kimchi orders not arriving on time being delayed wish them good luck and to all who have ordered this title best of luck to you all aswell...

The pics look great. My copy arrived in the country on Christmas Eve so I probably won't get it till Monday the earliest when the post is back in action. Really surprised Nova's Guardians of the Galaxy got to me before this did.

The Kimchidvd exclusive sticker is cool, but I can never ever get these off in one piece!
I simply open my copies on one side only lately, e.g. make a cut at the upper side of the lenti or at the side of the full slip. this way you can leave the rest of the wrapping with the sticker intact and enjoy the whole thing by being able to slide the steelbook in and out of the slip ;) works really well

^ lol didn't notice this post :D

The Kimchidvd exclusive sticker is cool, but I can never ever get these off in one piece!

I usually just use a knife or slim scissors to trim out the top/bottom/side to release the package contents. Best of both worlds - you keep it covered and stickered while also getting it open to watch.