Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today, opened it up to have a look and very P****D off as there are 3 big scratch/chip marks on the back of the steelbook. i am by no means OCD about my steels but really not happy about that!
I feel your pain; Have a slight paint chip on the back of mine. It's not huge, but it's still noticeable to me all the same- Something like this has tarnished the product- Not much, but still it put a bit of a downer on the whole thing...Still, this is an absolutely fantastic release overall; Would be nice to see an English company getting on the exclusive steelbook market who can give us A grade, premium products like Kimichi, Blufans and Plain Archive...

I'm starting to worry here :( :

Capture d’écran 2015-01-09 à 22.58.49.png

(I blurred out the item number, the posting office zip code and the dispatch number - I don't know why, but I did)

Is anyone in Europe still waiting for their K-packet with the last update around December 23? Is someone else's package on the same flight?

I'm waiting until Tuesday, Wednesday if I'm in a good mood, and then... I don't know what I'll do, but I'll do something.

I had a package from Kimchi Her double pack delivered last week. I believe it was almost 2 months. Also had another one with Transformers Yes24 exclusive arrive last week which was a pre-order. It can take up to 2 months for stuff to arrive during the fall season people. Take a chill pill.

Reactions: Marina Blue

View attachment 127203

(I blurred out the item number, the posting office zip code and the dispatch number - I don't know why, but I did)

Is anyone in Europe still waiting for their K-packet with the last update around December 23? Is someone else's package on the same flight?

I'm waiting until Tuesday, Wednesday if I'm in a good mood, and then... I don't know what I'll do, but I'll do something.

Hi,

i'm in the same situation, but i don't understand, i receive my two lenti for iron man in 10 days.....i don't understand what happen with this fly.....:stop:

Reactions: Bunk
I've just ordered the full slip after seeing pics look stunning with the texture, never watched the film is it any good.

View attachment 127203

It's the same for me, same date and time, same flight number =/

Reactions: Bunk
i'm in the same situation, but i don't understand, i receive my two lenti for iron man in 10 days.....i don't understand what happen with this fly.....:stop:

It's the same for me, same date and time, same flight number =/

It turns out this plane didn't vanish in the time-space continuum because I received my Dallas Buyers Club lenticular today, oh joy! :cigar:

So hopefully yours are on their way too, guys :).

Reactions: harry and Fajiats
The full slip arrived today on the west coast, USA, after 28 days via this new service Kimchi is using, Pantos-USPS.
Hopefully now that the holidays are past, it will take less time to get packages from Kimchi.:watch:

Got my full slip today along with 3 digipacks from Kimchi. Haven't opened any of them but so far I don't regret purchasing any of these.

In particular, the full slip of Dallas Buyer's Club is FANTASTIC! It has a very nice rich texture to it. Never felt any other slip like that. Also, the title on the front is sort of a debossed silver stamp. Same title treatment on the spine. Super nice. I had the lenti but swapped it out for the full and I am happy I did!

Jan 16 haul (1)-2500.jpg Jan 16 haul (2)-2500.jpg

Bought the full slip when it first came out, and was very impressed, but I just received the lenti version and I have to say that I think I like it a little better. Both are great though.

from kimchidvd facebook:

Notice of Unrelease of "Dallas Buyers Club" 1/ 4 Slip Steelbook

The company would like to give a sincere apology not to publish the Stellbook 1/4 Slip Plain Edition of the film "Dallas Buyers Club".

When we has inspected the "SteelBook" of the film, it has found product defect too much around 1,340 copies from total production. It leads not enough to release the Lenticular LE due to the product defect. We comes to a conclusion to make a decision of the cancellation of the release of the 1/4 Slip Plain Edition.

Reactions: tristar6