Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today, wasn't expecting it until tomorrow at the earliest. I love the front, the gloss and metallic red just make it pop, and the title treatment looks great. I like the inside, sums up the tone of the series. The back was kind of what I was expecting, and I think going forward, any Netflix Marvel series will get the 'logo back'. In any event, I'm pretty happy to have this now.

No scratches. Just fingerprint smudges.

Looking closely at your pictures it looks like your have similar grey scratches in the white as we do and if you do look closely at your picture of the back it looks like quite a few scratches or is it like cat hair or something there's quite a few white marks in the black :sorry:

Not unusual but still gets me, that zavvi sends (a lot of) the early preorders out damaged then is going to put it back on sale before sorting them (n)

I really like this but can see why people aren't keen. For me though as long as title is on side I don't mind what looks like as can't see once on shelf

Mine also has some scratches but not terrible and it's sold out and really want it so gonna keep it but bit :arghh:

Edit - just read above they are putting more out for sale, that's a great ******* idea Zavvi sell more before you deal with the original people's copies that are damaged and need returns. :banghead:

What to do risk getting worse one or keep damaged one? :arghh:

What should I do guys? @Noodles @paulboland @virkia

Sorry to hear about your misfortune :(
Yes, as the other guys said before me - re-order, unseal, open and send back for refund scratched copy.
Fingers crossed new copy comes to you unblemished.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(@GBP 30 steelbook . . . expensive but worth owning . . . cool 'bossing on the front . . . brilliant comic book style front artwork . . . liking this steelbook the more I look at it).

JOE QUESADA hopefully involved in the Season Two steelbook artwork as well . . . with something in a similar style to Season One . . . maybe something like this v on the front cover (not talking about the back as that appears to be a foregone conclusion):-

tumblr_nvtmhuWBG41tlzs61o1_1280.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jedi clare
just recieved my copy from Zavvi dented and bent :cry: with no damage to the box iteself meaning they sent me a damaged one knowingly :cry: Now I either have to fork out £50 on the bay if I want to continue the collection or dash my hopes of getting all the Netflix Marvel series in steelbook :cry:

I usually always order 2 copies from zavvi for this reason, but this time I didn't...typical!

Forgot I'd even pre-ordered this and it just turned up lol - Love it though! Want Season 2 ASAP please Zavvi.