Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Discount code isn't working for me either, just happy it came back into stock - I ummed & ahhed too long last time and thought I'd missed out :cry::happy:

Reactions: Flash
Honestly i'm so happy to have got this steelbook, but i'm really disappointed that there is no special features whatsoever! Very bittersweet release for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vaako
@Flash @gosthunter02 @Duffs @Maximus15 i see its back in stock did you manage to get another copy?

yea thank God!! they are sending me a replacement and I get to keep this one too even though it is damaged. Guess I'll give it away on the next ninja week :naughty:

Luckily this time they had spares I guess from cancellations and the customer service was fast enough to grab one so nice one Zavvi!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
thanks for the tag guys @Danzigg1979 @Steelselecta now to wait for Jessica Jones and watch Luke Cage tonight!!
Damn you!!!:LOL: I really want to start watching that, but I'm working away in Cardiff all over the weekend, so will have to wait until I get back. So the missus has strict instructions not to watch it until I'm back. If she does, so help me I'll ........... do nothing!:hilarious:

yea thank God!! they are sending me a replacement and I get to keep this one too even though it is damaged. Guess I'll give it away on the next ninja week :naughty:

Luckily this time they had spares I guess from cancellations and the customer service was fast enough to grab one so nice one Zavvi!!

Thats very unlike zavvi to let you keep it?