Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yea thank God!! they are sending me a replacement and I get to keep this one too even though it is damaged. Guess I'll give it away on the next ninja week :naughty:

Luckily this time they had spares I guess from cancellations and the customer service was fast enough to grab one so nice one Zavvi!!
I'm glad you're getting a replacement that was lucky dude well done!

@Maximus15 old man Zavvi as they refer to him as must be in a generous mood.
Hope you enjoy it, bit annoyed there's no special features, kind of makes me wonder if there will be another version on the way?
Had to finish Ray Donovan last night but tonight Luke Cage!

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
I don't think you can get all of them on blu ray (at least not yet). DS9 and Voyager are still missing as far as I know which sucks as I sold my DVD sets to make way for the blu's that never came out :grumpy:

Oh yea I know, but they will eventually come when they get the time to remaster/convert to bluray.

Really, Zavvi always lets me keep the damage steelbooks and send the replacement to me. Probably i live outside UK, so they honour it.

That explains it, I've never had them do it have enough trouble getting them to accept a return lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Kendo
wow DS9, that's a blast from the past!! Reminds me I have to get all star trek on bluray!

Oh yea I know, but they will eventually come when they get the time to remaster/convert to bluray.
Yeah i would luv to have them on Bluray! I'm currently watching them on Netflix.
Enterprise,The Next Generation,and the original Star Trek plus the animated series are in HD but Voyager and DS9 are standard definition! I've been binge watching DS9 & Voyager I've not seen them for years so it's been awesome!

I always feel a bit like...
View attachment 268549

They always offer money off a damaged item,which,according to retail law is illegal. Basic consumer rights stipulate that any item bought online has to be delivered in the condition presented on the website. If a retailer fails to comply with this then they have to offer a refund or replacement
Zavvi returns is like pulling teeth....your own teeth

Quite relieved this has gone out of stock again.... my fiancée would kill me if I started collecting all the MCU series' as well as the movies! Gotta draw the line somewhere but that really was very hard to resist lol :ohno: