Daredevil - Season 1 (Deluxe Collector's Edition Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £49.99
Note: Includes Daredevil Season 1 - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray + 5 Daredevil themed items in a limited edition, Daredevil inspired collectors box.

The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Individual SteelBook thread here
11312888-1954401915871173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered the standard steel.

I wonder if any other countries will pick this up...

Ah I thought this was going to be actual collectors edition. Can they even say that when it's just a steelbook and a zbox they've stuck with it to charge more?
I will not be ordering that.

However I guess you could argue that a lot of people pay a lot for kimchi sreelbooks for simply a few artcards/slipcover etc and I am guessing this will at least have a tshirt so it's not the worst buy in the world.
Although it's too much extra and will probably be stuff I have or don't want. It should tell you what is in it and allow people to make the choice.

Ah I thought this was going to be actual collectors edition. Can they even say that when it's just a steelbook and a zbox they've stuck with it to charge more?
I will not be ordering that.

However I guess you could argue that a lot of people pay a lot for kimchi sreelbooks for simply a few artcards/slipcover etc and I am guessing this will at least have a tshirt so it's not the worst buy in the world.
Although it's too much extra and will probably be stuff I have or don't want. It should tell you what is in it and allow people to make the choice.
@Flash there are TWO different ones. One with the box, and one with the steel by itself.

Reactions: Flash
Yes I know @C.C. 95 I was just talking about in terms of calling it a 'deluxe edition' boxset. It's just a zbox and really if you've watched any unboxing videos of these 'special zboxes' boxes they've not been great. As I said be good if they said this is what's inside you choose if you want it.

At least this time they are allowing people to just get the steelbook separately and doing it at preorder not making people order that set by saying it's only way to get it and then later at release allow people to just buy steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
So is the more expensive version really just a ZBOX - or is it something else?

Sounds like a Zbox to me with the word 'inspired' with stuff specifically related to daredevil.

- 5 awesome Daredevil themed items in a limited edition, Daredevil Inspired collectors Box.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flash